Please read this note before submitting.
Edivis reserves the rights to accept or deny any submission we receive. Submissions are reviewed based on its content, quality, relevance and the availability of space.
We also don’t pay for submissions, all photo shoot expenses for a submission to the magazine is covered by the team conducting the project. We do not provide free copies of the magazine to our contributors or tear sheets.
The images can be accepted for website publication or/and digital magazine publication. Only the best images will be published in the digital magazine.
Once an image is accepted to be published, it grants us the permission to use your work in any of our publications, websites, videos, marketing pieces, advertisements, and any other mediums or formats used in the creation, dissemination, and monetization of Edivis Magazine.
– You must be the photographer, or the copyright holder of the images to submit the images. Models, makeup and stylist artists can submit the images but they need to show an authorization of the photographer or the copyright holder of the images.
– The images must be exclusive and not be published before (except in your professional portfolio) to be published in the digital PDF version of the magazine. Exclusivity is not required for now for publication in our website.
– For Beauty submissions, makeup credits are required. All editorials must have 2-4 different looks, editorials with one looks won’t be accepted.
– Dont send images with watermarks or text.
– We accept all creative images, portraits, fashion, beauty, style, editorial, sensual and artistic images of people. We may consider lingerie and implied nude images, but we do not accept nude images.
HOW TO SUBMIT IMAGES.
1 – Carefully select your best, never been seen before images, around 5 to 10 will do, and ensure you submit high (300 dpi minimum) images.
2 – Submit a note with the image credits (photographer, model, make-up, stylist, etc) and a title. Wardrobe must be included for editorial and fashion.
3 – Send the images using Dropbox, ( www.dropbox.com ), plusTransfer ( www.plustransfer.com ), or wetransfer (www.wetransfer.com).
4 – E-mail the link to the Dropbox, PlusTransfer, or Wetransfer to our submission e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org).